BI 4 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
if you are travelling to Bandar Seri Begawan with Royal Brunei Airlines and found out that your flight BI 4 was delayed or cancelled, don't get stressed. It pays to know your passenger rights and we are here to help.
In this article we will explore how to claim compensation from Royal Brunei Airlines and how AirAdvisor can help you enforce your claim.
BI 4 Flight Delayed: Compensation
Depending on the reasons for your flight delay, you may be eligible for flight delay compensation if your flight BI 4 London to Bandar Seri Begawan was delayed. EU Regulation 261 is a European Union regulation that provides passengers with the right to compensation for inconvenience caused by flight delay.
To be eligible for compensation, your flight BI 4 must be 3 hours late upon arrival in Bandar Seri Begawan. Compensation for flight BI 4 delays is determined based on the distance between London and Bandar Seri Begawan.
Tip: If Bandar Seri Begawan is not your final destination, then the amount of compensation must be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination if booked under the same reservation.
To ensure you don't lose out on your entitlement to compensation, our technology allows you to check your eligibility for flight BI 4 compensation and determine the correct amount of compensation owed by Royal Brunei Airlines in real time. It is completely free to check your flight.
BI 4 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight BI 4 from London to Bandar Seri Begawan was cancelled, you may be entitled for flight cancellation compensation, depending on the circumstances. For the inconvenience caused by Royal Brunei Airlines flight cancellation, EU Regulation 261/2004 allows passengers the right to compensation of up to 600 EUR.
Your flight BI 4 must arrive late by 2 hours or more to cause Royal Brunei Airlines to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines routinely reject demands made directly by passengers, however this is not the case with claims made by AirAdvisor. You may check your flight BI 4 compensation eligibility and file a claim for free.
We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in filing a claim with us.
BI 4 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight BI 4 to Bandar Seri Begawan is delayed: What are my passenger rights?
- You can claim up to 600 € in compensation based on EU law
- Compensation amount depends on flight distance from London to your final destination (same booking)
- Amount of your compensation claim does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- Compensation can be claimed for flights for the last 6 years
- Apply early to increase chances of recovery
My flight BI 4 to Bandar Seri Begawan is delayed: What should I do?
- Collect evidence: take photo of your flight BI 4 status
- Save receipts for any of your expenses
- Demand food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay from Royal Brunei Airlines
- Do not sign anything and do not accept vouchers
- Get contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask Royal Brunei Airlines a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
Flight BI 4 Cancelled: Refund
Royal Brunei Airlines must refund you the price of your flight ticket as well as any additional expenses incurred as a result of your flight BI 4 cancellation. Royal Brunei Airlines must reimburse you if you had to rebook your flight at your own expense or pay for lodging and food.
Save all of your receipts and leave the rest to our experienced team to handle with Royal Brunei Airlines. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than those filed by passengers who do not have access to pricey legal counsel.
Avoid accepting coupons in lieu of a refund since they usually have a lot of limitations and a short validity period. Because Royal Brunei Airlines understands that the majority of coupons will be unused and expired, airlines strive to force passengers to take vouchers.
BI 4 Royal Brunei Airlines: London to Bandar Seri Begawan route map
Flight BI 4 Compensation Tips:
- 82% of Royal Brunei Airlines vouchers expire unused
- Increase your chances to get paid by 67% by filing a claim promptly with Royal Brunei Airlines
- Spend 4 mins submitting a claim with AirAdvisor against Royal Brunei Airlines
- Our fee is zero, if we don’t succeed in collection from Royal Brunei Airlines
- File your claim before it is time barred
You may be eligible for
|Quick Features||Claim in just 3 Steps|
|☛ Free Instant Check|
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims|
|Claim in just 3 Steps|
|1. Find if you’re eligible|
|2. Assign us your Claim|
|3. Get Money in your Bank|
What happened with BI 4 clients
When shall Royal Brunei Airlines pay compensation for your flight BI 4 disruption?
Royal Brunei Airlines shall pay compensation
Royal Brunei Airlines is not responsible for flight BI 4 disruption
Royal Brunei Airlines BI 4 London to Bandar Seri Begawan Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand Royal Brunei Airlines to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if Royal Brunei Airlines failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 600 € in compensation if you arrive in Bandar Seri Begawan with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 600 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, Royal Brunei Airlines might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight BI 4 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Bandar Seri Begawan by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 600 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of BI 4 is Royal Brunei Airlines.
The flight distance from London to Bandar Seri Begawan is 11275.5 km or 7006.27 miles.
This Royal Brunei Airlines flight can also be referenced as BI4, RBA4, BI 4, RBA 4.
The average time from London to Bandar Seri Begawan is 14 hour and 55 minutes. Flight distance is 11275.5 km or 7006.27 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight BI 4 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on London Heathrow Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.
Last problematic flights on the London to Bandar Seri Begawan route
Cancelled or delayed flights between London to Bandar Seri Begawan
|AIRLINE||Flight number||Flight date||Status||Actions|
|Royal Brunei Airlines||BI 98||2023-04-02||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Royal Brunei Airlines||BI 098||2023-03-26||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Royal Brunei Airlines||BI 887||2023-02-17||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Royal Brunei Airlines||BI 4||2022-10-30||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Royal Brunei Airlines||BI 4||2022-06-29||Flight delay||Claim my money|