TOM 569 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
if you are travelling to Birmingham with TUI Airways and found out that your flight TOM 569 was delayed or cancelled, don't get stressed. It pays to know your passenger rights and we are here to help.
In this article we will explore how to claim compensation from TUI Airways and how AirAdvisor can help you enforce your claim.
TOM 569 Flight Delayed: Compensation
Depending on the reasons for your flight delay, you may be eligible for flight delay compensation if your flight TOM 569 Punta Cana to Birmingham was delayed. EU Regulation 261 is a European Union regulation that provides passengers with the right to compensation for inconvenience caused by flight delay.
To be eligible for compensation, your flight TOM 569 must be 3 hours late upon arrival in Birmingham. Compensation for flight TOM 569 delays is determined based on the distance between Punta Cana and Birmingham.
Tip: If Birmingham is not your final destination, then the amount of compensation must be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination if booked under the same reservation.
To ensure you don't lose out on your entitlement to compensation, our technology allows you to check your eligibility for flight TOM 569 compensation and determine the correct amount of compensation owed by TUI Airways in real time. It is completely free to check your flight.
TOM 569 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight TOM 569 from Punta Cana to Birmingham was cancelled, you may be entitled for flight cancellation compensation, depending on the circumstances. For the inconvenience caused by TUI Airways flight cancellation, EU Regulation 261/2004 allows passengers the right to compensation of up to 600 EUR.
Your flight TOM 569 must arrive late by 2 hours or more to cause TUI Airways to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines routinely reject demands made directly by passengers, however this is not the case with claims made by AirAdvisor. You may check your flight TOM 569 compensation eligibility and file a claim for free.
We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in filing a claim with us.
TOM 569 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight TOM 569 to Birmingham is delayed: What are my passenger rights?
- You can claim up to 600 € in compensation based on EU law
- Compensation amount depends on flight distance from Punta Cana to your final destination (same booking)
- Amount of your compensation claim does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- Compensation can be claimed for flights for the last 6 years
- Apply early to increase chances of recovery
My flight TOM 569 to Birmingham is delayed: What should I do?
- Collect evidence: take photo of your flight TOM 569 status
- Save receipts for any of your expenses
- Demand food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay from TUI Airways
- Do not sign anything and do not accept vouchers
- Get contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask TUI Airways a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
Flight TOM 569 Cancelled: Refund
TUI Airways must refund you the price of your flight ticket as well as any additional expenses incurred as a result of your flight TOM 569 cancellation. TUI Airways must reimburse you if you had to rebook your flight at your own expense or pay for lodging and food.
Save all of your receipts and leave the rest to our experienced team to handle with TUI Airways. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than those filed by passengers who do not have access to pricey legal counsel.
Avoid accepting coupons in lieu of a refund since they usually have a lot of limitations and a short validity period. Because TUI Airways understands that the majority of coupons will be unused and expired, airlines strive to force passengers to take vouchers.
TOM 569 TUI Airways: Punta Cana to Birmingham route map
Flight TOM 569 Compensation Tips:
- 82% of TUI Airways vouchers expire unused
- Increase your chances to get paid by 67% by filing a claim promptly with TUI Airways
- Spend 4 mins submitting a claim with AirAdvisor against TUI Airways
- Our fee is zero, if we don’t succeed in collection from TUI Airways
- File your claim before it is time barred
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall TUI Airways pay compensation for your flight TOM 569 disruption?
TUI Airways shall pay compensation
TUI Airways is not responsible for flight TOM 569 disruption
TUI Airways TOM 569 Punta Cana to Birmingham Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand TUI Airways to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if TUI Airways failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 600 € in compensation if you arrive in Birmingham with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 600 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, TUI Airways might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight TOM 569 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Birmingham by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 600 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of TOM 569 is TUI Airways.
The flight distance from Punta Cana to Birmingham is 6801.39 km or 4226.19 miles.
This TUI Airways flight can also be referenced as TOM569, BY569, TOM 569, BY 569.
The average time from Punta Cana to Birmingham is 8 hour and 5 minutes. Flight distance is 6801.39 km or 4226.19 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight TOM 569 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Punta Cana International Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.