JU 112 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
if you are travelling to Sarajevo with Air Serbia and found out that your flight JU 112 was delayed or cancelled, don't get stressed. It pays to know your passenger rights and we are here to help.
In this article we will explore how to claim compensation from Air Serbia and how AirAdvisor can help you enforce your claim.
JU 112 Flight Delayed: Compensation
Depending on the reasons for your flight delay, you may be eligible for flight delay compensation if your flight JU 112 Belgrade to Sarajevo was delayed. EU Regulation 261 is a European Union regulation that provides passengers with the right to compensation for inconvenience caused by flight delay.
To be eligible for compensation, your flight JU 112 must be 3 hours late upon arrival in Sarajevo. Compensation for flight JU 112 delays is determined based on the distance between Belgrade and Sarajevo.
Tip: If Sarajevo is not your final destination, then the amount of compensation must be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination if booked under the same reservation.
To ensure you don't lose out on your entitlement to compensation, our technology allows you to check your eligibility for flight JU 112 compensation and determine the correct amount of compensation owed by Air Serbia in real time. It is completely free to check your flight.
JU 112 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight JU 112 from Belgrade to Sarajevo was cancelled, you may be entitled for flight cancellation compensation, depending on the circumstances. For the inconvenience caused by Air Serbia flight cancellation, EU Regulation 261/2004 allows passengers the right to compensation of up to 600 EUR.
Your flight JU 112 must arrive late by 2 hours or more to cause Air Serbia to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines routinely reject demands made directly by passengers, however this is not the case with claims made by AirAdvisor. You may check your flight JU 112 compensation eligibility and file a claim for free.
We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in filing a claim with us.
JU 112 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight JU 112 to Sarajevo is delayed: What are my passenger rights?
- You can claim up to 250 € in compensation based on EU law
- Compensation amount depends on flight distance from Belgrade to your final destination (same booking)
- Amount of your compensation claim does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- Compensation can be claimed for flights for the last 6 years
- Apply early to increase chances of recovery
My flight JU 112 to Sarajevo is delayed: What should I do?
- Collect evidence: take photo of your flight JU 112 status
- Save receipts for any of your expenses
- Demand food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay from Air Serbia
- Do not sign anything and do not accept vouchers
- Get contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask Air Serbia a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
Flight JU 112 Cancelled: Refund
Air Serbia must refund you the price of your flight ticket as well as any additional expenses incurred as a result of your flight JU 112 cancellation. Air Serbia must reimburse you if you had to rebook your flight at your own expense or pay for lodging and food.
Save all of your receipts and leave the rest to our experienced team to handle with Air Serbia. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than those filed by passengers who do not have access to pricey legal counsel.
Avoid accepting coupons in lieu of a refund since they usually have a lot of limitations and a short validity period. Because Air Serbia understands that the majority of coupons will be unused and expired, airlines strive to force passengers to take vouchers.
JU 112 Air Serbia: Belgrade to Sarajevo route map
Flight JU 112 Compensation Tips:
- 82% of Air Serbia vouchers expire unused
- Increase your chances to get paid by 67% by filing a claim promptly with Air Serbia
- Spend 4 mins submitting a claim with AirAdvisor against Air Serbia
- Our fee is zero, if we don’t succeed in collection from Air Serbia
- File your claim before it is time barred
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall Air Serbia pay compensation for your flight JU 112 disruption?
Air Serbia shall pay compensation
Air Serbia is not responsible for flight JU 112 disruption
Air Serbia JU 112 Belgrade to Sarajevo Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand Air Serbia to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if Air Serbia failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 250 € in compensation if you arrive in Sarajevo with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 250 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, Air Serbia might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight JU 112 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Sarajevo by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 250 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of JU 112 is Air Serbia.
The flight distance from Belgrade to Sarajevo is 192.138 km or 119.39 miles.
This Air Serbia flight can also be referenced as JU112, ASL112, JU 112, ASL 112.
The average time from Belgrade to Sarajevo is 50 minutes. Flight distance is 192.138 km or 119.39 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight JU 112 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.