OR 1171 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
if you are travelling to Kos with TUI fly Netherlands and found out that your flight OR 1171 was delayed or cancelled, don't get stressed. It pays to know your passenger rights and we are here to help.
In this article we will explore how to claim compensation from TUI fly Netherlands and how AirAdvisor can help you enforce your claim.
OR 1171 Flight Delayed: Compensation
Depending on the reasons for your flight delay, you may be eligible for flight delay compensation if your flight OR 1171 Eindhoven to Kos was delayed. EU Regulation 261 is a European Union regulation that provides passengers with the right to compensation for inconvenience caused by flight delay.
To be eligible for compensation, your flight OR 1171 must be 3 hours late upon arrival in Kos. Compensation for flight OR 1171 delays is determined based on the distance between Eindhoven and Kos.
Tip: If Kos is not your final destination, then the amount of compensation must be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination if booked under the same reservation.
To ensure you don't lose out on your entitlement to compensation, our technology allows you to check your eligibility for flight OR 1171 compensation and determine the correct amount of compensation owed by TUI fly Netherlands in real time. It is completely free to check your flight.
OR 1171 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight OR 1171 from Eindhoven to Kos was cancelled, you may be entitled for flight cancellation compensation, depending on the circumstances. For the inconvenience caused by TUI fly Netherlands flight cancellation, EU Regulation 261/2004 allows passengers the right to compensation of up to 600 EUR.
Your flight OR 1171 must arrive late by 2 hours or more to cause TUI fly Netherlands to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines routinely reject demands made directly by passengers, however this is not the case with claims made by AirAdvisor. You may check your flight OR 1171 compensation eligibility and file a claim for free.
We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in filing a claim with us.
OR 1171 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight OR 1171 to Kos is delayed: What are my passenger rights?
- You can claim up to 400 € in compensation based on EU law
- Compensation amount depends on flight distance from Eindhoven to your final destination (same booking)
- Amount of your compensation claim does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- Compensation can be claimed for flights for the last 6 years
- Apply early to increase chances of recovery
My flight OR 1171 to Kos is delayed: What should I do?
- Collect evidence: take photo of your flight OR 1171 status
- Save receipts for any of your expenses
- Demand food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay from TUI fly Netherlands
- Do not sign anything and do not accept vouchers
- Get contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask TUI fly Netherlands a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
Flight OR 1171 Cancelled: Refund
TUI fly Netherlands must refund you the price of your flight ticket as well as any additional expenses incurred as a result of your flight OR 1171 cancellation. TUI fly Netherlands must reimburse you if you had to rebook your flight at your own expense or pay for lodging and food.
Save all of your receipts and leave the rest to our experienced team to handle with TUI fly Netherlands. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than those filed by passengers who do not have access to pricey legal counsel.
Avoid accepting coupons in lieu of a refund since they usually have a lot of limitations and a short validity period. Because TUI fly Netherlands understands that the majority of coupons will be unused and expired, airlines strive to force passengers to take vouchers.
OR 1171 TUI fly Netherlands: Eindhoven to Kos route map
Flight OR 1171 Compensation Tips:
- 82% of TUI fly Netherlands vouchers expire unused
- Increase your chances to get paid by 67% by filing a claim promptly with TUI fly Netherlands
- Spend 4 mins submitting a claim with AirAdvisor against TUI fly Netherlands
- Our fee is zero, if we don’t succeed in collection from TUI fly Netherlands
- File your claim before it is time barred
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall TUI fly Netherlands pay compensation for your flight OR 1171 disruption?
TUI fly Netherlands shall pay compensation
TUI fly Netherlands is not responsible for flight OR 1171 disruption
TUI fly Netherlands OR 1171 Eindhoven to Kos Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand TUI fly Netherlands to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if TUI fly Netherlands failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 400 € in compensation if you arrive in Kos with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 400 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, TUI fly Netherlands might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight OR 1171 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Kos by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 400 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of OR 1171 is TUI fly Netherlands.
The flight distance from Eindhoven to Kos is 2361.07 km or 1467.1 miles.
This TUI fly Netherlands flight can also be referenced as OR1171, TFL1171, OR 1171, TFL 1171.
The average time from Eindhoven to Kos is 3 hour and 45 minutes. Flight distance is 2361.07 km or 1467.1 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight OR 1171 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Eindhoven Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.