TP 1529 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
if you are travelling from Lisbon to Accra with TAP Air Portugal and discover that your flight TP 1529 was delayed or cancelled, don't panic. In this article we are going to share useful information about your air passenger rights and how AirAdvisor can help you claim compensation and refund from TAP Air Portugal.
TP 1529 Flight Delayed: Compensation
If your flight TP 1529 Lisbon to Accra was delayed, you may be entitled to compensation for a flight delay, depending on the circumstances. Regulation EC 261/2004 is a European Union law that gives passengers the right to compensation for flight delay inconvenience and lost time.
The law does not provide compensation for minor delays less than 3 hours. So to be entitled to make a valid compensation claim, your flight TP 1529 must arrive in Accra at least 3 hours late. The distance between Lisbon and Accra is the main determining factor for compensation calculation for your flight TP 1529.
Tip: Accra is not your final destination, the amount of compensation must be calculated based on the distance between Accra and your ultimate final destination if both flights are booked under the same reservation.
Our technology allows you to check your eligibility for flight TP 1529 compensation and determine the proper amount of compensation in real time due from TAP Air Portugal. Make sure you don't miss out on your compensation claim, use our free flight checker.
TP 1529 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
Depending on the circumstances, you may be eligible for compensation if your flight TP 1529 heading to Accra from Lisbon was cancelled. EU Regulation EC 261/2004 gives passengers the right to compensation of up to 600 euros for the inconvenience caused by TAP Air Portugal flight cancellation.
Your flight TP 1529 must be delayed by 2 hours or more for TAP Air Portugal to be liable to pay compensation.
TAP Air Portugal often rejects compensation requests made directly by passengers without proper legal backing, but this is not the case with AirAdvisor claims. You may check your eligibility for flight TP 1529 compensation and submit a claim for free.
AirAdvisor works based on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in allowing our team to enforce your claim.
TP 1529 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight TP 1529 to Accra is delayed: Passenger rights Key Points
- Based on EU law compensation claims can be up to 600 €
- Compensation amount does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel and is set by the law
- Compensation amount depends on flight distance from Lisbon to Accra
- Compensation can be claimed for flights going back 3-6 years
- Submit your claim early to increase chances of recovery
My flight TP 1529 to Accra is delayed: What To Do?
- Take photo of your flight TP 1529 status
- If you incurred any expenses, you will need to keep the receipts
- Demand food and drinks as well as hotel stay in case of overnight flight delay by TAP Air Portugal
- Do not accept vouchers and avoid signing any forms
- Get contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask TAP Air Portugal a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
Flight TP 1529 Cancelled: Claim a Refund
TAP Air Portugal is responsible to refund the price of flight ticket along with any additional out of pocket expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of flight TP 1529 cancellation. If you had to rebook an alternative flight at your cost, TAP Air Portugal shall repay any such costs and pay for food and temporary hotel stay.
Make sure you properly track your expenses and keep all your receipts and let our professional team handle your complaint with TAP Air Portugal. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than those filed by air passengers who don’t have strong legal support.
Avoid accepting airline vouchers in lieu of a ticket refund, as vouchers typically have a lot of limitations and a short validity period without option of extension. Airlines try really hard to force passengers to accept vouchers, because TAP Air Portugal knows that the majority of passengers will never redeem vouchers, which will expire unused.
TP 1529 TAP Air Portugal: Lisbon to Accra route map
TP 1529 Flight Compensation Tips:
- 83% of TAP Air Portugal vouchers expire unused
- Filling your claim early with TAP Air Portugal will Increase chances to get paid by 67%
- It takes 4 mins to submit a claim with AirAdvisor against TAP Air Portugal (risk-free)
- Our fee is zero, if our team does not achieve payout from TAP Air Portugal
- Statutes of Limitations are short, so file your claim before it expires
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall TAP Air Portugal pay compensation for your flight TP 1529 disruption?
TAP Air Portugal shall pay compensation
TAP Air Portugal is not responsible for flight TP 1529 disruption
TAP Air Portugal TP 1529 Lisbon to Accra Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand TAP Air Portugal to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if TAP Air Portugal failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 600 € in compensation if you arrive in Accra with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 600 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, TAP Air Portugal might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight TP 1529 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Accra by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 600 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of TP 1529 is TAP Air Portugal.
The flight distance from Lisbon to Accra is 3795.92 km or 2358.68 miles.
This TAP Air Portugal flight can also be referenced as TP1529, TAP1529, TP 1529, TAP 1529.
The average time from Lisbon to Accra is 5 hour and 35 minutes. Flight distance is 3795.92 km or 2358.68 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight TP 1529 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.