U2 2313 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
If you flew easyJet from London to Jersey and discovered that your flight U2 2313 was delayed or cancelled, don't stress out. Here our legal experts are going to share useful information: what passenger rights you have and how AirAdvisor can help enforce your claim for compensation and refund from easyJet.
U2 2313 Flight Delayed: Compensation
If your easyJet flight U2 2313 departing London heading to Jersey got delayed, you may be eligible for compensation for a flight delay, which depends on circumstances of a flight disruption. Regulation EU EC261/ 2004 is a European Union regulation that mandates the right to compensation for flight delay inconvenience and lost time for every passenger affected regardless of ticket price and if somebody else paid for tickets.
However, the EU Regulation does not require easyJet to pay compensation for minor delays less than 3 hours. Eligibility criteria for valid compensation claim requires that your flight U2 2313 must arrive in Jersey at least 3 hours late. The distance between Jersey and London is the one of the major factors that influences the amount of compensation that you might be able to claim for your flight U2 2313.
Tip: If Jersey is not your final destination, the amount of compensation must be calculated based on the distance between the point of your original departure: London and your ultimate final destination if both flights are booked under the same reservation.
To make sure you don’t miss a chance to claim compensation, our system allows you to instantly check your flight U2 2313 eligibility and determine the correct amount of compensation due to you. It is free to check your flight.
Technology developed by our team from AirAdvisor allows you to check eligibility of your claim for flight U2 2313 compensation and to determine the accurate amount of compensation payable by easyJet. Make sure to use our free flight checker not to miss out on your compensation claim.
U2 2313 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
Depending on your case circumstances, you may be up for a claim of 250 € if your flight U2 2313 from London bound to Jersey was cancelled. European Union Regulation EC 261/2004 ensures for every paid passenger the right to compensation of up to €600 for the time lost and inconvenience caused by easyJet flight cancellation.
The law says that your flight U2 2313 must be delayed upon arrival at your final destination by 2 hours or more for easyJet to be liable to pay compensation to you.
Our clients frequently informed us that easyJet often rejected their compensation requests made directly by passengers when they were not represented by lawyers, but this is not the case with AirAdvisor claims. Make sure to check your eligibility for flight U2 2313 compensation and submit a claim risk-free.
AirAdvisor works based on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in allowing our team to enforce your claim.
U2 2313 Flight Compensation: My Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight U2 2313 to Jersey is delayed: Passenger Rights Highlights
- Compensation can be claimed up to 250 € as per EU law
- Amount of Compensation is fixed by the law regardless of the ticket price or class of travel
- Flight distance from London to Jersey determines the value of your claim
- 3 to 6 years is average statute of limitations for such claims
- Submit your claim early to increase prospects of recovery
My flight U2 2313 to Jersey is delayed: What To Do?
- Make a photo of flight U2 2313 status
- Keep original receipts for any any expenses you incur
- easyJet shall provide you food and drinks as well as hotel stay in case of overnight flight delay
- Do not sign any paperwork requested by easyJet or accept vouchers
- Exchange contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask easyJet a reason for flight disruption to help your claim
U2 2313 Flight Cancelled: Right to Claim a Refund
easyJet is responsible to honour your refund request for the price of flight ticket and to reimburse passengers for any additional out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of flight U2 2313 cancellation. If you arranged and paid for a rebooking of an alternative flight, easyJet shall compensate any such expenses. easyJet shall also cover reasonable costs of a temporary hotel stay in case of overnight delay.
It is important to properly track all expenses and keep originals of all receipts. This would be required by lawyers to build up a legal case. Our professional team has experience handling such claims against easyJet. Airlines tend to disregard complaints filed by passengers without legal representation, however easyJet take our complaints more seriously as we have strong legal expertise and strong legal support to resolve those cases in courts if needed.
Our team recommends you to avoid accepting airline vouchers in lieu of a ticket refund, as easyJet vouchers or credits typically have a lot of limitations and a short validity period without option of extension. Airlines often insist on offering passengers to accept vouchers, because easyJet knows well that most passengers will not use vouchers.
U2 2313 easyJet: London to Jersey route map
U2 2313 Flight Compensation Tips:
- 81% of easyJet vouchers expire unused
- Early filling of claim with easyJet increases chances to get paid by 64%
- It takes 3 mins to submit a claim with AirAdvisor against easyJet
- You pay nothing, if we cannot collect money from easyJet
- Statutes of Limitations are short, so file your claim before it expires
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall easyJet pay compensation for your flight U2 2313 disruption?
easyJet shall pay compensation
easyJet is not responsible for flight U2 2313 disruption
easyJet U2 2313 London to Jersey Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand easyJet to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if easyJet failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 250 € in compensation if you arrive in Jersey with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 250 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, easyJet might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight U2 2313 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Jersey by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 250 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of U2 2313 is easyJet.
The flight distance from London to Jersey is 323.22 km or 200.84 miles.
This easyJet flight can also be referenced as U22313, EZY2313, U2 2313, EZY 2313.
The average time from London to Jersey is 1 hour and 5 minutes. Flight distance is 323.22 km or 200.84 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight U2 2313 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on London Luton Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.