W6 4560 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
If you arrive at the Larnaca International Airport and happen to see your flight W6 4560 status: Delayed or Cancelled, don’t get upset - we are here to help. Learn your passenger rights below in case your flight W6 4560 heading to London was disrupted.
W6 4560 Flight Delayed: Compensation
If your flight W6 4560 Larnaca to London was delayed, you might be eligible for flight delay compensation depending on the reasons for delay. EU Regulation 261 is European Union law that provides you with passenger rights to compensation for disrupted flight and inconvenience caused to you.
Your flight W6 4560 should be late by 3 hours or more to make you eligible for compensation. The amount of compensation for flight W6 4560 delay also depends on distance from Larnaca to London.
Tip: If London is not your final destination, then flight compensation shall be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination, as long as it is the same booking.
To make sure you don’t miss a chance to claim compensation, our system allows you to instantly check your flight W6 4560 eligibility and determine the correct amount of compensation due to you. It is free to check your flight.
W6 4560 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight W6 4560 from Larnaca to London was cancelled, you might be eligible for flight cancellation compensation which depends on the reasons for cancellation. EU Law provides for compensation of up to 600 EUR for inconvenience caused to you by flight cancellation.
Your flight W6 4560 must be delayed by 2 hours or more to cause Wizz Air to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines frequently ignore such requests coming directly from the passengers, however that is not the case with our team. You can check your flight W6 4560 for free and submit a claim.
We work based on No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk for you to submit a claim.
W6 4560 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
What are my rights when a Wizz Air flight is delayed?
- Based on EU law you can claim up to 400 € in compensation
- Claim amount depends on flight distance from Larnaca to your final destination
- Claim amount does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- You can claim compensation for flights up to 3 to 6 years back
- Early submission leads to higher chances of recovery
What should I do when my flight W6 4560 is delayed with Wizz Air?
- Collect proof: photo of your flight W6 4560 status
- Keep receipts for all your expenses
- Demand airline to provide essentials: food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay
- Do not accept vouchers and do not sign anything
- Exchange contact information with you fellow travellers
- Ask Wizz Air a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
W6 4560 Flight Cancelled: Refund
Wizz Air must provide the passenger with a full refund of the fare and any other costs they incurred as a result of the cancellation. If you had to re-book your flight at your cost or paid for hotel and food, Wizz Air must reimburse you for such expenses.
Keep the receipts for any of your expenses and let our professional team sort this out with Wizz Air. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than ones submitted by a passenger without expensive legal assistance.
Importantly avoid accepting vouchers instead of refund, as it typically has restrictions and limited validity time. Airlines always try to force passengers to accept vouchers, because Wizz Air knows that most of the vouchers will be unused and expired.
W6 4560 Wizz Air: Larnaca to London route map
Flight W6 4560 Compensation Tips:
- 84% of Wizz Air vouchers expire unused
- Making a timely Claim for flight W6 4560 increases your chances to get paid by 68%
- It takes 3 mins to submit a claim with AirAdvisor against Wizz Air
- Our fee is withheld from Wizz Air pay out
- Submit your claim before it expires
You may be eligible for
|Quick Features||Claim in just 3 Steps|
|☛ Free Instant Check|
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims|
|Claim in just 3 Steps|
|1. Find if you’re eligible|
|2. Assign us your Claim|
|3. Get Money in your Bank|
What happened with W6 4560 clients
When shall Wizz Air pay compensation for your flight W6 4560 disruption?
Wizz Air shall pay compensation
Wizz Air is not responsible for flight W6 4560 disruption
Wizz Air W6 4560 Larnaca to London Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand Wizz Air to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if Wizz Air failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 400 € in compensation if you arrive in London with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 400 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, Wizz Air might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight W6 4560 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in London by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 400 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of W6 4560 is Wizz Air.
The flight distance from Larnaca to London is 3286.28 km or 2042 miles.
This Wizz Air flight can also be referenced as W64560, WZZ4560, W6 4560, WZZ 4560.
The average time from Larnaca to London is 5 hour and 5 minutes. Flight distance is 3286.28 km or 2042 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight W6 4560 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Larnaca International Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.
Last problematic flights on the Larnaca to London route
Cancelled or delayed flights between Larnaca to London
|AIRLINE||Flight number||Flight date||Status||Actions|
|Wizz Air||W6 4460||2023-10-11||Flight cancellation||Claim my money|
|easyJet||U2 2594||2023-07-15||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 4460||2022-11-20||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 4460||2022-07-03||Flight cancellation||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air UK||W9 4560||2022-07-01||Flight cancellation||Claim my money|