Welcome on board of AirAdvisor!
Welcome to section “Vacancies” on our website! As you are here, we assume you have some interest in working with us! We always look for new team members who share our values and approach to work. Please send us your CV even if you do not see an open vacancy appropriate for you – it highly possible we get interested in you and offer to join our team of professionals!
AirAdvisor is looking for a Head of SEO who wants to develop and is ready to work in the tourism niche and personal data protection to promote and increase the share of existing and new markets.
You are an ideal candidate if you are familiar with Google's algorithms in SEO, you have successful experience in organic link building, developing affiliate programs, you love to write and are familiar with SEO tools and you have a project (s) that very proud of recently.
What skills are important for this position:
Salaries and work schedule will be discussed with each candidate personally at the interview.
If you are interested in cooperation with us, send your resume to e-mail [email protected]
AirAdvisor is a fast-growing company that relies heavily on market research and consumer understanding. We’re searching for an experienced marketing specialist to join our team. Our ideal candidate has the ability to translate data and research into actionable marketing plans that inform branding and campaign development. You should feel comfortable working independently with heavy research, and collaborating with consumers and a cross-functional team to ensure powerfully informative insights are collected.
Objectives of this Role
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
AirAdvisor, an international legal start-up dealing with collecting flight compensation from airlines for delayed and cancelled flights as well as for denied boarding, is looking to expand its legal department with legal professionals.
- analysis of clients’ cases as to legal grounds for claiming flight compensation;
- making decisions on the best suitable course of action for the client based on the case peculiarities;
- drawing up and submitting complaints to relevant airlines, managing communication with airlines and clients;
- drawing up and submitting complaints against airlines to relevant national aviation supervisory bodies, managing communication with them;
- drawing up and filing lawsuits to alternative dispute resolution authorities (international arbitrations) against airlines, managing the case progress;
- drawing up and filing lawsuits with courts in relevant foreign jurisdictions and managing the case progress;
- enforcement of arbitration and courts decisions in relevant foreign jurisdictions.
- good command of the English language is a must (other languages will be highly valued);
- litigation experience in Ukrainian courts (litigation experience in foreign courts and international arbitrations will be highly valued);
- analytical and open-minded mindset;
- attentiveness to details;
- resistance to stress;
- ability to manage several cases at a time;
- ability to make decisions and take responsibility.
- work in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- great chance to litigate in different countries against foreign defendants;
- new knowledge of and skills in European and other foreign legislation;
- competing remuneration package;
- start in a new fast-growing company that offers a great chance of promotion and career;
- independence from a Ukrainian legal services market.
Компания AirAdvisor, занимающаяся получением компенсаций от авиалиний за отказ в посадке и отмененные/задержанные рейсы, ищет SMM специалиста по работе с социальными сетями, блогами, форумами и прочими подобными площадками на территории русскоговорящих стран.
Вместе с резюме просим подготовить и выслать тестовое задание:
1) подготовить один пресс-релиз;
2) подготовить одну статью.
Изучив сайт нашей компании (www.airadvisor.com) Вы сможете понять тематику необходимого контента.
При анализе Вашего тестового задания мы будем учитывать объем текста, его тематику, информативность и уникальность, использованные ключевые слова.
We are always happy to work with best talents. If you believe that you are a perfect match to our team
bring unique skills to our company and send us your CV.