A3 202 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
If you arrive at the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport and happen to see your flight A3 202 status: Delayed or Cancelled, don’t get upset - we are here to help. Learn your passenger rights below in case your flight A3 202 heading to Rhodos was disrupted.
A3 202 Flight Delayed: Compensation
If your flight A3 202 Athens to Rhodos was delayed, you might be eligible for flight delay compensation depending on the reasons for delay. EU Regulation 261 is European Union law that provides you with passenger rights to compensation for disrupted flight and inconvenience caused to you.
Your flight A3 202 should be late by 3 hours or more to make you eligible for compensation. The amount of compensation for flight A3 202 delay also depends on distance from Athens to Rhodos.
Tip: If Rhodos is not your final destination, then flight compensation shall be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination, as long as it is the same booking.
To make sure you don’t miss a chance to claim compensation, our system allows you to instantly check your flight A3 202 eligibility and determine the correct amount of compensation due to you. It is free to check your flight.
A3 202 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight A3 202 from Athens to Rhodos was cancelled, you might be eligible for flight cancellation compensation which depends on the reasons for cancellation. EU Law provides for compensation of up to 600 EUR for inconvenience caused to you by flight cancellation.
Your flight A3 202 must be delayed by 2 hours or more to cause Aegean Airlines to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines frequently ignore such requests coming directly from the passengers, however that is not the case with our team. You can check your flight A3 202 for free and submit a claim.
We work based on No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk for you to submit a claim.
A3 202 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
What are my rights when a Aegean Airlines flight is delayed?
- Based on EU law you can claim up to 250 € in compensation
- Claim amount depends on flight distance from Athens to your final destination
- Claim amount does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- You can claim compensation for flights up to 3 to 6 years back
- Early submission leads to higher chances of recovery
What should I do when my flight A3 202 is delayed with Aegean Airlines?
- Collect proof: photo of your flight A3 202 status
- Keep receipts for all your expenses
- Demand airline to provide essentials: food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay
- Do not accept vouchers and do not sign anything
- Exchange contact information with you fellow travellers
- Ask Aegean Airlines a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
A3 202 Flight Cancelled: Refund
Aegean Airlines must provide the passenger with a full refund of the fare and any other costs they incurred as a result of the cancellation. If you had to re-book your flight at your cost or paid for hotel and food, Aegean Airlines must reimburse you for such expenses.
Keep the receipts for any of your expenses and let our professional team sort this out with Aegean Airlines. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than ones submitted by a passenger without expensive legal assistance.
Importantly avoid accepting vouchers instead of refund, as it typically has restrictions and limited validity time. Airlines always try to force passengers to accept vouchers, because Aegean Airlines knows that most of the vouchers will be unused and expired.
A3 202 Aegean Airlines: Athens to Rhodos route map
Flight A3 202 Compensation Tips:
- 84% of Aegean Airlines vouchers expire unused
- Making a timely Claim for flight A3 202 increases your chances to get paid by 68%
- It takes 3 mins to submit a claim with AirAdvisor against Aegean Airlines
- Our fee is withheld from Aegean Airlines pay out
- Submit your claim before it expires
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall Aegean Airlines pay compensation for your flight A3 202 disruption?
Aegean Airlines shall pay compensation
Aegean Airlines is not responsible for flight A3 202 disruption
Aegean Airlines A3 202 Athens to Rhodos Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand Aegean Airlines to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if Aegean Airlines failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 250 € in compensation if you arrive in Rhodos with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 250 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, Aegean Airlines might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight A3 202 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Rhodos by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 250 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of A3 202 is Aegean Airlines.
The flight distance from Athens to Rhodos is 404.258 km or 251.19 miles.
This Aegean Airlines flight can also be referenced as A3202, AEE202, A3 202, AEE 202.
The average time from Athens to Rhodos is 1 hour. Flight distance is 404.258 km or 251.19 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight A3 202 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.