LS 315 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
If you flew Jet2 from Leeds to Paris and discovered that your flight LS 315 was delayed or cancelled, don't stress out. Here our legal experts are going to share useful information: what passenger rights you have and how AirAdvisor can help enforce your claim for compensation and refund from Jet2.
LS 315 Flight Delayed: Compensation
If your Jet2 flight LS 315 departing Leeds heading to Paris got delayed, you may be eligible for compensation for a flight delay, which depends on circumstances of a flight disruption. Regulation EU EC261/ 2004 is a European Union regulation that mandates the right to compensation for flight delay inconvenience and lost time for every passenger affected regardless of ticket price and if somebody else paid for tickets.
However, the EU Regulation does not require Jet2 to pay compensation for minor delays less than 3 hours. Eligibility criteria for valid compensation claim requires that your flight LS 315 must arrive in Paris at least 3 hours late. The distance between Paris and Leeds is the one of the major factors that influences the amount of compensation that you might be able to claim for your flight LS 315.
Tip: If Paris is not your final destination, the amount of compensation must be calculated based on the distance between the point of your original departure: Leeds and your ultimate final destination if both flights are booked under the same reservation.
To make sure you don’t miss a chance to claim compensation, our system allows you to instantly check your flight LS 315 eligibility and determine the correct amount of compensation due to you. It is free to check your flight.
Technology developed by our team from AirAdvisor allows you to check eligibility of your claim for flight LS 315 compensation and to determine the accurate amount of compensation payable by Jet2. Make sure to use our free flight checker not to miss out on your compensation claim.
LS 315 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
Depending on your case circumstances, you may be up for a claim of 250 € if your flight LS 315 from Leeds bound to Paris was cancelled. European Union Regulation EC 261/2004 ensures for every paid passenger the right to compensation of up to €600 for the time lost and inconvenience caused by Jet2 flight cancellation.
The law says that your flight LS 315 must be delayed upon arrival at your final destination by 2 hours or more for Jet2 to be liable to pay compensation to you.
Our clients frequently informed us that Jet2 often rejected their compensation requests made directly by passengers when they were not represented by lawyers, but this is not the case with AirAdvisor claims. Make sure to check your eligibility for flight LS 315 compensation and submit a claim risk-free.
AirAdvisor works based on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in allowing our team to enforce your claim.
LS 315 Flight Compensation: My Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight LS 315 to Paris is delayed: Passenger Rights Highlights
- Compensation can be claimed up to 250 € as per EU law
- Amount of Compensation is fixed by the law regardless of the ticket price or class of travel
- Flight distance from Leeds to Paris determines the value of your claim
- 3 to 6 years is average statute of limitations for such claims
- Submit your claim early to increase prospects of recovery
My flight LS 315 to Paris is delayed: What To Do?
- Make a photo of flight LS 315 status
- Keep original receipts for any any expenses you incur
- Jet2 shall provide you food and drinks as well as hotel stay in case of overnight flight delay
- Do not sign any paperwork requested by Jet2 or accept vouchers
- Exchange contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask Jet2 a reason for flight disruption to help your claim
LS 315 Flight Cancelled: Right to Claim a Refund
Jet2 is responsible to honour your refund request for the price of flight ticket and to reimburse passengers for any additional out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of flight LS 315 cancellation. If you arranged and paid for a rebooking of an alternative flight, Jet2 shall compensate any such expenses. Jet2 shall also cover reasonable costs of a temporary hotel stay in case of overnight delay.
It is important to properly track all expenses and keep originals of all receipts. This would be required by lawyers to build up a legal case. Our professional team has experience handling such claims against Jet2. Airlines tend to disregard complaints filed by passengers without legal representation, however Jet2 take our complaints more seriously as we have strong legal expertise and strong legal support to resolve those cases in courts if needed.
Our team recommends you to avoid accepting airline vouchers in lieu of a ticket refund, as Jet2 vouchers or credits typically have a lot of limitations and a short validity period without option of extension. Airlines often insist on offering passengers to accept vouchers, because Jet2 knows well that most passengers will not use vouchers.
LS 315 Jet2: Leeds to Paris route map
LS 315 Flight Compensation Tips:
- 81% of Jet2 vouchers expire unused
- Early filling of claim with Jet2 increases chances to get paid by 64%
- It takes 3 mins to submit a claim with AirAdvisor against Jet2
- You pay nothing, if we cannot collect money from Jet2
- Statutes of Limitations are short, so file your claim before it expires
You may be eligible for
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|☛ Free Instant Check
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims
|Claim in just 3 Steps
|1. Find if you’re eligible
|2. Assign us your Claim
|3. Get Money in your Bank
When shall Jet2 pay compensation for your flight LS 315 disruption?
Jet2 shall pay compensation
Jet2 is not responsible for flight LS 315 disruption
Jet2 LS 315 Leeds to Paris Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand Jet2 to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if Jet2 failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 250 € in compensation if you arrive in Paris with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 250 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, Jet2 might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight LS 315 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Paris by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 250 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of LS 315 is Jet2.
The flight distance from Leeds to Paris is 612.903 km or 380.84 miles.
This Jet2 flight can also be referenced as LS315, EXS315, LS 315, EXS 315.
The average time from Leeds to Paris is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Flight distance is 612.903 km or 380.84 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight LS 315 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on Leeds Bradford Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.