W6 8002 Flight Delayed or Cancelled: Claim Compensation and Refund
if you are travelling to Vilnius with Wizz Air and found out that your flight W6 8002 was delayed or cancelled, don't get stressed. It pays to know your passenger rights and we are here to help.
In this article we will explore how to claim compensation from Wizz Air and how AirAdvisor can help you enforce your claim.
W6 8002 Flight Delayed: Compensation
Depending on the reasons for your flight delay, you may be eligible for flight delay compensation if your flight W6 8002 London to Vilnius was delayed. EU Regulation 261 is a European Union regulation that provides passengers with the right to compensation for inconvenience caused by flight delay.
To be eligible for compensation, your flight W6 8002 must be 3 hours late upon arrival in Vilnius. Compensation for flight W6 8002 delays is determined based on the distance between London and Vilnius.
Tip: If Vilnius is not your final destination, then the amount of compensation must be measured by distance to your ultimate final destination if booked under the same reservation.
To ensure you don't lose out on your entitlement to compensation, our technology allows you to check your eligibility for flight W6 8002 compensation and determine the correct amount of compensation owed by Wizz Air in real time. It is completely free to check your flight.
W6 8002 Flight Cancelled: Compensation
If your flight W6 8002 from London to Vilnius was cancelled, you may be entitled for flight cancellation compensation, depending on the circumstances. For the inconvenience caused by Wizz Air flight cancellation, EU Regulation 261/2004 allows passengers the right to compensation of up to 600 EUR.
Your flight W6 8002 must arrive late by 2 hours or more to cause Wizz Air to pay you financial compensation.
Airlines routinely reject demands made directly by passengers, however this is not the case with claims made by AirAdvisor. You may check your flight W6 8002 compensation eligibility and file a claim for free.
We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis, so there is no risk in filing a claim with us.
W6 8002 Flight Compensation: Passenger Rights and What To Do
My flight W6 8002 to Vilnius is delayed: What are my passenger rights?
- You can claim up to 400 € in compensation based on EU law
- Compensation amount depends on flight distance from London to your final destination (same booking)
- Amount of your compensation claim does not depend on price of ticket or class of travel
- Compensation can be claimed for flights for the last 6 years
- Apply early to increase chances of recovery
My flight W6 8002 to Vilnius is delayed: What should I do?
- Collect evidence: take photo of your flight W6 8002 status
- Save receipts for any of your expenses
- Demand food, drinks, hotel stay in case of overnight delay from Wizz Air
- Do not sign anything and do not accept vouchers
- Get contact info of your co-travellers to file a group claim
- Ask Wizz Air a reason for flight disruption as it helps your claim
Flight W6 8002 Cancelled: Refund
Wizz Air must refund you the price of your flight ticket as well as any additional expenses incurred as a result of your flight W6 8002 cancellation. Wizz Air must reimburse you if you had to rebook your flight at your own expense or pay for lodging and food.
Save all of your receipts and leave the rest to our experienced team to handle with Wizz Air. Airlines take our complaints more seriously than those filed by passengers who do not have access to pricey legal counsel.
Avoid accepting coupons in lieu of a refund since they usually have a lot of limitations and a short validity period. Because Wizz Air understands that the majority of coupons will be unused and expired, airlines strive to force passengers to take vouchers.
W6 8002 Wizz Air: London to Vilnius route map
Flight W6 8002 Compensation Tips:
- 82% of Wizz Air vouchers expire unused
- Increase your chances to get paid by 67% by filing a claim promptly with Wizz Air
- Spend 4 mins submitting a claim with AirAdvisor against Wizz Air
- Our fee is zero, if we don’t succeed in collection from Wizz Air
- File your claim before it is time barred
You may be eligible for
|Quick Features||Claim in just 3 Steps|
|☛ Free Instant Check|
|☛ No Win No Fee Claims|
|Claim in just 3 Steps|
|1. Find if you’re eligible|
|2. Assign us your Claim|
|3. Get Money in your Bank|
What happened with W6 8002 clients
When shall Wizz Air pay compensation for your flight W6 8002 disruption?
Wizz Air shall pay compensation
Wizz Air is not responsible for flight W6 8002 disruption
Wizz Air W6 8002 London to Vilnius Flight Compensation: Questions and Answers
Ask the airline for reasons of delay and submit a claim for compensation risk-free. Our team has a lot of experience to help enforce your claim. We work on a No-Win, No-Fee basis (no risk for you).
- Keep receipts for any expenses you might have.
- Demand Wizz Air to provide food and drinks and hotel stay in case overnight flight delay.
- Submit a claim risk-free for compensation and refund.
- Book an alternative flight, if Wizz Air failed to provide a replacement flight.
According to EU Regulation 261 you are entitled to 400 € in compensation if you arrive in Vilnius with a delay of 3 hours or more. Check your eligibility now.
Unfortunately, EU law does not provide for compensation for short delays. However, if your flight was cancelled and you arrived 2 hours later, you may be eligible for 400 € in compensation. Check your flight.
Yes, you should be eligible for compensation. Check your compensation now before your claim expires.
Yes, Wizz Air might owe you compensation. Check your flight for free before your claim expires.
If your flight W6 8002 is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the part of your journey you did not fly. Also, if you arrived late in Vilnius by 3 hours or more, you can submit a claim for up to 400 € in compensation. Check your flight eligibility for free.
The airline of W6 8002 is Wizz Air.
The flight distance from London to Vilnius is 1722.92 km or 1070.57 miles.
This Wizz Air flight can also be referenced as W68002, WZZ8002, W6 8002, WZZ 8002.
The average time from London to Vilnius is 2 hour and 45 minutes. Flight distance is 1722.92 km or 1070.57 miles.
- Contact your airline directly to get the latest update for your flight W6 8002 status.
- While it is helpful to check flight status on London Luton Airport departure screens, it is not always reliable during times of disruptions as flight status can be updated frequently and on a short notice.
- Track flight status closely through the airline help desk or information telephone line.
- Remain in close proximity to the correct departure gate.
Last problematic flights on the London to Vilnius route
Cancelled or delayed flights between London to Vilnius
|AIRLINE||Flight number||Flight date||Status||Actions|
|Wizz Air||W6 8002||2023-10-30||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 8002||2023-08-26||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 8002||2023-07-22||Denied boarding||Claim my money|
|Ryanair||FR 3466||2022-10-24||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 8002||2022-08-10||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 8002||2021-12-17||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 8002||2020-07-27||Flight delay||Claim my money|
|Wizz Air||W6 8006||2018-07-27||Flight cancellation||Claim my money|